Skip to main content

Love


What's love? It's a feeling? It's a promise? It's a word that has a lot of meanings? Well… I don't know. Love is a sacrifice. Love is dying for your lover. Love is a beautiful thing that can changeyour whole life. Yes, I would say that loveis a promise. Love is getting crazyabout your lover. Love….. love is anendless feeling.
I've never experiencedlove, but I do believe that it's an amazing feeling. Just to feel that one person in this wholewide world would do anything thing just for you is….. amazing? I don't think that ''amazing'' will cover thefull meaning.
People might call loveas a ridiculous feeling. But they'rewrong. We can't blame them. They've never experienced this feeling. Or maybe, they got hurt from this feeling.
I have no idea why I'mwriting about love. But it looked beautifulin Nizar Qabbain's stanza's. It showedits respect to the world in Rajaa Alsanea's Girls of Riyadh. It showed its definition in WilliamShakespeare's Romeo and Juliet Tragedy. It showed its pureness in Ghazi Al gosabibi's books. Sometimes, they call it a crime. Sometimes, they call it a tragedy. Sometimes, they just call it Love.
It's not about who youlove. It's about your partner in thisjourney that we all call it ''Love''. It's not just a crush, it's a true feeling. It's knowing when you're ready for that journey.


Comments

  1. Yes, I am Reading each articles, It make me feel good and I needed to be closer to you :)
    I believe that you will find someone to love one day soon !!! Have a many children's and raised them very well !!! QND THEY BETTER CALL ME PRINCESSE !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Days With Dad يومان مع والدي

*This blog post was written only two days before my dear father's accident -may he rests in peace-. *هذا المقال كُتب يومان فقط قبل وفاة والدي الحبيب رحمه الله  Tears may express both happiness and sadness. A shaking voice can describe either fear or sorrow. A shivering body can describe all of the mentioned above. But what if, only if at one point in life, all of these emotions combine together to crash the human's body? What if our emotions can break our hearts in a second, then build them back again in the next?  الدموع قد تعبر عن كلا السعادة و الحزن. الصوت المكسور قد يعبر عن الخوف و الأسى. الجسم المرتعش قد يعبر عن جميع ما ذكر بالأعلى. و لكن ماذا إذا، فقط إذا في وقفة معينة في الحياة، كل هذه المشاعر تجتمع سوياً لتكسر جسد الإنسان؟  ماذا إذا كانت مشاعرنا قادرة على كسر قلوبنا في لحظة، و إعادة بنائها في الثانية التي تليها؟  Goodbyes are meant to happen to everyone. As I grow up, I realize how hard they can be depending on whom I'm saying goodbye to....

الفرسان الثلاثة

"صديقتاي هم أخواتي" هذا ما قلته لسائق التاكسي الذي انتظر معي وصول صاحباتي من المطار يوم الأربعاء من هذا الأسبوع. انتظرت في المطار ٩ ساعات، و لم أملل أو أتعب، ربما لأن حماسي إزداد كلما إقتربت طائرتهم.  لكن دعونا نعود للوراء أولاً. عندما نقابل أي شخص جديد بالصدفة، لا نعلم أن سلامنا الرسمي ذاك قد يحول هذا الشخص الواقف أمامنا إلى جزء كبير من حياتنا. ذاك السلام هو بداية قصص عديدة، مغامرات كثيرة، ذكريات لا نهاية لها، و أحياناً: سفرات غير متوقعة.  قابلتهم في نفس اليوم، لكن قصتنا مختلفة تماماً عن أي صحبة. أصحابي مختلفين، لأن أصحابي هم أخواتي. يقول المثل أن الصاحب ساحب، و أنا أوافقه من وجهة نظري. لأن أصحابي يسحبوني للخير و يدعموني للنجاح. هم ليسوا كأي أحد، و صعب أن نشرح كيف يبارك لنا الله بمقابلة ناس كانوا غرباء فأصحبوا نِعْمَة.  أصحابي سافروا حول العالم من المملكة إلى نيويورك لحضور منتدى مسك و برنامج الأمم المتحدة الإنمائي للشباب و لمشاركتي في تجربة ثرية لتغيير هذا العالم الذين سافروا حوله للتو. وصلوا حاملين معهم رائحة الوطن و آمال شبابه. وصلوا بأعرض ابتسامات بينما رأون...

Hoping before McDowell's School Board

Not every exchange experience is the same, simply because every student is different, and every place is different too. Comparing an experience to another is a huge mistake, yet looking at each one individually triggers curiosity to those who are not part of it to know more.  Not every day is rainbows and sunshine, but surly not every other day is clouds and rain. One bad day shall never ruin a year long experience, and one good day will create memories that will spring in the happiness of many other days to come.     My day today was one of a kind. A day that shall keep me motivated for a good period of time. It's a day that I can smile at and tell myself that I actually invested my time in the project of my successful ways of living. I'll never be the wise person who advises people with powerful talks.  I'll never be the big boss who's in charge. Instead, or at least for now, I am going to live for the present and do my best in influencing a change in this communit...